A Review of Knuckle Sandwiches Lunch Offerings

 What Our Customers Have To Say...

A Review of Knuckle Sandwiches Lunch Offerings in Mesa, Arizona

Looking for a great place to enjoy lunch near Mesa, AZ? Then you have got to stop in at Knuckle Sandwiches and give our scratch kitchen a try. Our meats are prepared in-house with no nitrates or preservatives and our vegetables are grown right here in the area. With our family-recipes and our one-of-a-kind taste, you are sure to find something you'll love. Check out every item on our menu and our customers feedback. 

Turkey

"The sandwiches were so good and filling! I had a turkey sandwich and it's one of the best places I've had!! Definitely will return!" -A. Y.

BLATT

"First time here but not the last! DELICIOUS sandwiches (can't wait to try more!), wonderful selection and outstanding customer service!" -C. B.

Ham & Cheese

"Great food and enjoyed will order again" -M.

Ham Melt

"This place is so good hidden gem needs a lot more attention the ham melt OMG I ate 3 days in a row the buttery bun with the ham and cheese yummy!" -A.W.

Roast Beef

"Consistency is key in any business, but especially food business's & knuckle sandwiches is a top tier customer satisfaction delicious food restaurant., their sandwiches are fresh , delicious and affordable." -M.N.

Veggie

"I've been working my way through the menu and haven't had a single item that wasn't absolutely delicious!" -R.

Turkey Cranberry

"Duuuuude! This place makes some bomb sandwiches! I got the turkey sandwich that has cranberry sauce, stuffing and gravy and it tasted like some of the best parts of Thanksgiving on a sandwich!" -L.

Hot Stuff Chicken

"My work catered some sandwiches today and they were OUTSTANDING! I had the hot spicy chicken, my boss has the roast beef and we both thought the sandwiches fabulous. I live in Central Phoenix and would drive all the way to Mesa for these sandwiches. 10/10 definitely." -M.S.

Four-Layer Veggie

"The woman working at the counter was very friendly and helpful and the 4 layer veggie sandwich was one of the best vegan sandwiches I've had." -N.W.

Corned Beef or Pastrami

"Love Knuckle Sandwiches. Especially love their corned beef! Plenty to choose from. Prices vary on whether you get 3oz, 6oz or 9 oz of meat on your sandwich, and nice variety of choices." -W.R.

Corned Beef or Pastrami Reuben

"What a wonderful sandwich shop! We tried this on a whim when hankering for a Reuben and wow we were impressed. The bread, meat, and condiments were all super fresh and everything tasted great. Has a great menu and the prices are more than fair for the amount of food you get. Definitely would recommend this place." -A. F.

Meatball Sub

"I ordered the meatball sub and it was delicious. I was only able to eat half but no worries my son ate the other half." -N.B.

Steak Sub

"Sandwiches and salads were delicious! Will order again, and highly recommend!!" -C.

Dagwood

"I clearly did not have a plan of attack when it came to this monster of a sandwich. That being said, l finished it off and worked through the mess I created in the process. Lol. This is my 2nd review. Highly recommend. Clean restaurant, friendly service and obviously generous portions on my dagwood." -J.W.

Knuckle Sandwich

"My first time with Knuckle Sandwiches. Very good food. Will order from them again." -R.

Hero

"This place was delicious! I really walked in thinking it was going to be mediocre but my HERO sandwich was one of the best renditions of an Italian sandwich I’ve EVER HAD. The melted cheese and the thick slice of ham on FRESHLY locally baked bread was to die for." -S. B.

Cuban

"I can't remember the last time I was so excited about eating a sandwich. That Cuban blew me away. I look forward to trying many more varieties in the future!" -J. L.

Philly Cheesesteak

"Phenomenal! Will be ordering the Philly cheesesteak again VERY soon!" -M.

French Dip

"Best sandwich place I've ever been to. I've been here about 8 times and have gotten a different sandwich or wrap every time. Everything is delicious. The staff is also very friendly and fast paced." -H.S.

Heavyweight

"The sandwiches are big enough that my wife and I can split a medium. Food has always been excellent with good size portions. Staff is helpful and friendly. We go for dinner twice a month. It won't disappoint!" -T.H.

The American

"So good!! The American - This really hit the spot! Big enough to share." - M.M.

Tuna Salad

"I think I have found my favorite sandwich spot.  Love it!" -L.P.

Chicken Salad

"I was apprehensive, at first, about the grapes being on the chicken salad sandwich, but I ended up loving it!" -W.

Fried Bologna

"The fried bologna sandwich was a simple delight." -A.

BLT

"This is best sandwich shop in all of Mesa! The food is freshly made." -C.S.

Grilled Cheese

"Real casual sandwich place. Grilled cheese was good. Nothing fancy but we might come back if we're ever in the area again." -A.D.

Bacon Grilled Cheese

"Hands down better than Subway, Jimmy John's, and all the other sandwich shops in the valley. This place has the best sandwiches and amazing sides. Very friendly atmosphere and their menu is one of the best! Highly recommended!" -S.P.

Turkey Swiss Wrap

"Opting for the Turkey and Swiss wrap, we were immediately impressed. My wife, particularly, was enamored with her wrap, devouring it with gusto, leaving me fortunate to snag a single bite amidst her enjoyment." -C.C.

BBQ Chicken Wrap

"Absolutely amazing… reasonable price… super friendly staff…" -R.G.

Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap

"Quick and friendly service, the food here is Awesome! Would definitely recommend! We try to always eat local rather than chain. We are in town visiting and this place was nearby. We took a chance and are so glad we did." -H.C.

Roasted Veggie Wrap

"This place makes the best sandwich in Town! Have a consistent good experience every time! Tried several different types of there menu options, and thumbs up to them. If you are in the mood for a sandwich or salad, in the East side of town, go here.👍" -K.S.

Caesar w/ Chicken Salad

"First time customer of the establishment. Thought I'd try something new. Didn't disappoint. Salad was fresh and sandwiches delicious. Will definitely order from this location again! Thank you." -F.

Garden Salad

"Service was great as was the food, can't wait to go back. Wasn't sure what we wanted for dinner and that fit the bill.......awesome" -D.C.

Strawberry Fields Salad

"Whether I'm looking for comfort food or a healthy meal, I'm always satisfied, and I never leave hungry. These guys don't play around!" -T.S.

Chef Salad

"The Knuckle Sandwich Shop is a great place to grab a bite. Their sandwiches, salads, and sides are all delicious and made with high-quality ingredients. I highly recommend it!" -Z.G.

Chopped Italian Salad

"The food is amazing fresh!!!! The people who work there, feel like family!!!!" -E.

Paninis

"Best panini I've had in years! It was overflowing with cheese that crispified around the edges. Perfect amount of ingredients ratio." -G. S.

Catering

"All 13 of us loved our sandwiches/salads! Great food!" -S.
"We order from here at work a couple times a month or more. Food is always amazing, and staff is incredible!" -L.B.

So, no matter what you crave during your lunch hour, stopping in at Knuckle Sandwiches provides variety, freshness, and a friendly environment to relax in. If you are looking for catering services throughout Mesa and surrounding areas, we have breakfast and lunch options to choose from. Check out our catering menu today. 

We are located in beautiful Mesa and proudly support the surrounding communities in Reed Park, Dobson Ranch, Lehi, Gilbert, Chandler, East Mesa, Mesa Grande, Phoenix, Apache Junction, and all surrounding areas. 

(480) 630-4132

Comments